The methodological courses aim to collectively strengthen, promote, analyze, and reflect on our reality to encourage the construction of a society where men and women are the protagonists of their own destiny and development, appreciating human diversity in order to create a more equal and sustainable society.
- Popular education methodology for organizations course (3 workshops)
- Gender from the Perspective of Popular Education: Course for Women (4 workshops)
- Gender from the Perspective of Popular Education: Masculinity Course for Men (4 workshops)
- Workshop on Mainstreaming Gender Awareness in Organizations (1 workshop)
- Spirituality and Leadership Course
- Spiritual Retreat with Cultural Heritage Dances and Sounds